Monday, October 25, 2021

Inclinations

Andrea’s new shawl pattern is coming out tomorrow. It is called The Inclinations Shawl.

Photo © Andrea Mowry
This picture is from Andrea’s Instagram page.

You can see a sneak peek on her latest YouTube video. The shawl is at around 33 minutes.

These are the colours that Andrea used. Kits are available on the website.

I put these colourways together from a small picture I saw a few weeks ago. Once I purchase the pattern tomorrow there could be more options.

We have a brand new colour of Zauberball Crazy. This is 2475 Background Noise. There were more colours in the box and we will update our stock tomorrow.

We also received a box of Addi needles. I’ll get those online tomorrow as well.

I was knitting on my Shawlography last night when Beth asked which section I was on. I said Clue #2 and she remarked that I am way behind. She thought that I should take an afternoon and catch up. That was the plan today until I fell into the website rabbit hole. I have a new app which lets us do some neat things from our end that will save Lynn and I time. It will save us time soon - right now it’s going to take a bit of work but I’m excited about the future.

I’m going to crawl out of my rabbit hole and knit for a bit.

No comments: