Sunday, October 03, 2021

Puppies are a lot of work

I was knitting this afternoon and this happened. 

Cocoknits Split Ring Markers came in handy when I was spacing my buttonholes. I was a few stitches off in the number of stitches on my front band so I wanted to make sure before making them and then having to rip out when I got to the last one. Andrea calls for a 4 stitch/one row buttonhole. I thought it would be too big but it isn’t. It sounds hard but if you follow Andrea’s instructions they are easy and look very neat.

I thought that I would be farther but the baseball…. I’m sad that the Jays are finished for the year but you can’t leave it up to the last day. And depend on other teams.

Now a few more rows. I’ll be happily knitting back and forth tonight.

Spincycle is still scheduled to come tomorrow.

 

2 comments:

Albigensiac said...

Is "Andrea" the name of the pattern, or the designer? I have a bunch of pure alpaca, enough to make 2 or 3 sweaters, but have long been looking for a pattern that could combine about 50% alpaca with 50% wool, so that the sweater I put on in the morning is not an alpaca dress by lunchtime. This pattern you are knitting, looks like it would hold the alpaca in place. So I'm curious about where to get the pattern.

Julie said...

Andrea is the designer. Andrea Mowry. You can visit her website - the pattern is called Spark.

https://www.dreareneeknits.com/