Thursday, October 19, 2023

Tidying

I got myself in a bit of a tizzy because I have a visitor coming to the store tomorrow. Trisha Malcolm who is the VP of Sales for Rowan is visiting some Canadian yarn stores over the next few days. I’m trying to get everything neat (LOL!!!) and put out as many Rowan samples as possible. The basket of Velvet Mirror Cowl kits needed to be filled up so I put together new combinations.

This cowl gets started with a provisional cast on and then is knit sideways as a tube. A half twist and some kitchener stitch to finish it off and you have an easy to wear, cozy-to-the-max cowl to pair with all of your cool weather outfits!

The new combinations are kitted up in the store and are available on the website. You need two balls of Rowan Kidsilk Haze and two skeins of Spincycle Dyed in the Wool if you want to put together your own combination. There are so many options available.

I enjoyed knitting the cowl and would definitely do it again.

Clue 3 for the Geogradient MKAL came out this morning. Of course I looked at the spoiler pictures. I really like where the shawl is going. I was up really early this morning and knit on the shawl before heading to work. I’m not ready for Clue 3 but hopefully soon.

Dinner is finished and it’s time to relax. What’s on tonight? The Amazing Race from last night, baseball x2, football and hockey. It’s a good thing that Beth is home to work the remote so I can work. The kettle has boiled and I’m going to say goodnight.

No comments: