Monday, October 16, 2023

New kits

I was in the store early this morning packing orders and then I waited for UPS to bring a box and take boxes. He can come anytime between 11-3 so I was stuck. I used the time to make up some kits. What are these for?? The Seashore Fade Shawl. Above is a colourway that I put together. Below is the sample colour.



Then I made kits for the Killer Queen Cowl. I’m going to tie the skeins together to look like a kit when I get back in the store on Wednesday.

Mr. UPS still hadn’t arrived so I made more kits.
Here are new combinations for the Westknits MKAL. You still have time to join the fun.




Here are some new combinations for the Alpine Bloom Hat.
There are two new colours of Dyed in the Wool coming soon. Maybe by the end of the week. This is Dirty Little Secret.


On the Low

Beth took this picture yesterday afternoon and I forgot to add it to my post. Fred loves Jackson so much and wants to be with him all the time.

Beth and dad followed the barge this morning. John (who owns the barge) attaches his boat so that he can leave and then come back at the end of the day. The truck stays on the barge. There are two ways to get to the cottage from the marina. We call them the narrows. They are very narrow and very shallow. Beth said the barge made it through no problem. I guess if you do that for a living you have it down.


Here is my Geogradient Shawl so far. It really needs to be pinned so that you can see the shape properly. After the first side is finished I will try and do that. It also needs blocking to make the centre square lie flat.


Now a bit more knitting. Maybe. I’m flipping between hockey, baseball and football.


No comments: