Thursday, October 12, 2023

Clue 1

I started last night and continued today in the store. I should have been straightening and working on the website but I knit instead.

The square is easy to make if you want a bit of a different version than the pattern.
This is the square transferred to an 80cm needle. After dinner I’m going to sit and knit. Clue 2 came out today so I need to get moving.

Here is a new combination I made today. After seeing the clues I think this would look amazing. If my skeins weren’t already wound I would have used these colours.

Sea Me Now

Lilac You A Lot

Be Hoppy

Tealicious

Captain Fred. Everyone was very happy to get back to the cottage. 
Beth sent this picture when they got to the cottage. Almost done. John The Plumber, not to be confused with John the Real Estate Agent or John who owns the barge came this afternoon and the shower is now finished and ready for use. Beth is very excited!

No comments: