Friday, October 27, 2023

New Kits

The Killer Queen Cowl has been a hit. We are temporarily sold out of the main colour that I used but it should be coming soon - fingers crossed next week. 

I’ve emailed Diana and asked her to knit us another sample in different colours.

Here are a few new combinations that went on the website last night. Pearl Ten and Aniversario
Lettuce and Sabiduria

Here is the Rios wall so far. 

It was a rocky start to the day. We couldn’t accept debit or credit cards. Thank you to everyone for their patience while this was going on.

Then my day went crazy making kits for Autumn Alpine. Some are online now and more are being added while I watch the baseball game. We are using Biches & Buches Le Petit Lambswool with Dyed in the Wool.

These are the kits that are still to come. The pictures aren’t great but I had to do them inside. It was raining for a while and when the rain stopped the store was full. 





Before I left for the day I pulled mail orders to box up tomorrow. A customer bought Rios and while I was picking the yarn I came up with another Killer Queen Cowl combination. This will be on the website later tonight or tomorrow.

This is Whole Grain and Cielo Y Tierra. 

The game has started and I’m going back to kits.

No comments: