Saturday, October 07, 2023

Happy Saturday

I was in the store later than usual last night and couldn’t bring myself to sit down and write after dinner. I packed a lot of boxes since I’ve been home (thank you for all your orders) and needed to put my feet up. Instead we watched this week’s Survivor.
I was in the store early this morning unpacking boxes. Yesterday we received a huge box from Emma’s. There are great new colours in Suri Silk. I added a lot of pinks and neutrals.
We also received the Smalliday kits. I have them all packed and ready to go out on Tuesday.
Mr. UPS brought a box from Spincycle. Meet Wild Horses Dyed in the Wool.
We have four brand new colours of Noro Kureyon. It was raining here this afternoon so I couldn’t go outside for pictures.
A ball of each came home with me and are in the Log Cabin Afghan basket. I wanted to pull all the squares out to look at them and then yelled at myself that we’re supposed to be cleaning not making a mess.

There are still 4 boxes to unpack - 2 from Hedgehog and 2 from Rowan. 

I haven’t started my Stephen West MKAL yet because I need to pick my colours. I didn’t have time today to look but will do it on Monday and get started.

Wish us luck tomorrow. It’s going to be a full house and a crazy busy day. I’ll write again on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to look at the controversial issue with clue 1.
Cheryl J (seajaes on ravelry)