Monday, October 02, 2023

Crazy Beautiful

We are expecting a box from Emma’s at the end of the week. This is the newest Crazy Beautiful Club Colour.

Crunchy Autumn golds with swirls of cinnimon spice… perfect for curling up with your chai tea or pumpkin latte and stitching the day away!

I will add these to the website when I get home.

I think that the Smalliday Kits are in the boxes as well. 

I visited the Conservatory at the Bellagio today. It was beautiful - as always.




Dad and Beth left the cottage this morning and went to visit an outdoor rink that dad is building in Stouffville. After visiting the site Beth sent me this email.

We have made the executive decision to go back to the cottage for a couple of days. Yay!!

I suggested that they do this last week but Beth was adamant that they were coming home. They told me that the dogs were very excited when the truck got back to the marina. Dad and Beth were pretty excited too.

I’ll try and get knitting pictures tomorrow.  

1 comment:

Marion said...

Your pics of the Bellagio are fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I especially love the fairies!
Marion
Long Point