Friday, October 13, 2023

Alpine Bloom

Here are a few more finished Alpine Bloom Tees.

This is Adrienne. Her colours are very close to mine - I love this combination.

I’ve finished my Alpine Bloom just in time!! This was such a fun colour work design - and there were so many great options to choose for yarn. I used Emma’s Yarn Practically Perfect Sock in Cally Girl and Spincycle Dyed in the Wool in Nostalgia. I added a little length to the torso and love the finished fit.

Thanks for the KAL and so much colour inspiration!!

Here is Christel’s. Another gorgeous combination.

Here is my Alpine Bloom. I loved knitting it! I used Tealicious Practically Perfect Sock and Rusted Rainbow Dyed in the Wool.
Thank you Adrienne and Christel for sharing. Both sweaters are stunning.

We have 3 brand new Opal collections. From now until Monday night (October 16th) at 10pm we are offering 10% off all Opal yarns that are purchased online. You can order to have the yarn shipped or for pick up in the store. Please use the code Opal when you check out for the discount.










This is the bridge to Boscoe Island. 

I have a few more pictures from Beth but Blogger is acting up. That means it is time to hit Publish and go knit.

No comments: