Thursday, October 05, 2023

Dog Sitting

I made it home safely and was able to knit lots on the plane. Here is my vest before boarding.
I had a crazy busy day in the store today. Lots of customers - thanks to everyone who visited. Mr. FedEx brought 2 boxes from Rowan which I put in a corner and will open tomorrow. Mr. UPS brought 2 boxes from Hedgehog. I opened the biggest box from Hedgehog and the 24 Days of Minis 2023 Calendars are here.
Get your paws on this gorgeous new 24 day calendar packed with 24 Mini skeins. Curated selection of fun speckled skeins, each in a a different, one of a kind colourway for every day. Beautiful packaging design feels luxurious and extra special. All packaging is recyclable and biodegradable.
There will be shawl pattern coming soon with the 2023 Advent Calendar colours!
Dad and Beth are at a charity dinner so I’m watching the dogs. It’s going to be a short post. Fred wants to play with Jackson.



I need to sign off and place an order with Emma’s that will come at the end of the month. There are new colours of Theme Packs. Here are a few.
Wish me luck chasing a puppy around the house.

No comments: