Thursday, October 26, 2023

Fall/Winter Version of Alpine Bloom

Autumn Alpine came out this morning. I’ve asked Deidre if she would make the sweater for a store sample. Now to pick the colours.

Please enjoy an introductory discount of 15% off this design using code FALLFLOWER, valid through 10/31/23. Thank you

Please take care when entering discount code, as refunds cannot be given. Code cannot be combined with other offers.

Autumn Alpine is a midweight sweater knit from the top down featuring an interesting ribbing detail at the neckline, hem and sleeve cuffs and a Scandinavian-inspired floral colorwork yoke. Short rows are worked at the back neck for an improved fit. Optional short rows are also worked at the back hem to lower the back of the sweater a bit. Instructions are given for lengthening the body and sleeves as desired. 

This is the fall/winter version of my Alpine Bloom tee.

Here is the link to purchase the pattern on Ravelry - I already have my copy. 





I’ve decided on the yarn for the sweater. The main yarn is going to be Le Petit Lambswool. It is a bit thinner than sport but I’m confident that the yarn will work. The colourwork will be Dyed in the Wool. I’ll get pictures tomorrow before Deidre picks up the yarn.

We’re watching football and hockey while we wait for Big Brother. I am working on my Tessellated Vest tonight. It was sitting on the table beside me calling my name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Sylvia said...

A beautiful sweater, I have a very similar one. It goes well with everything