Sunday, January 09, 2022

Temperature Blanket


I decided it was time to start my Temperature Blanket. I talked about it last January and even brought yarn home but it didn’t happen. I was pushed over the edge when I read a blog post from Modern Daily Knitting. I am going to use Rowan Felted Tweed like Kay is. 

There are a few reasons for choosing Felted Tweed
-I didn’t have to work out the number of stitches - Kay did that for me.
-Felted Tweed is beautiful to knit with.
-Felted Tweed has a huge colour range.
-We always have stock of Felted Tweed. You know that if you are running short of a colour we will have more for you.
These are my temperatures so far. I am using the Max Temp.

I have put my colours on the website and will add more tomorrow and/or Tuesday.

This is Janice’s Pink Fizz. She knit the 2nd size in Biches & Buches Le Petit Lambswool and Le Petit Silk & Mohair - both in the colour Red Brown.
Great pattern and so warm to knit under it. Did 2.5” front hem and 3.5” back hem and 2” cuffs. Rust colour is beautiful. I did a plain stocking stitch back. Lace panels in the front.
Thanks for sharing Janice. Your sweater is beautiful.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, wow, it is January, isn't it. I've often thought of making a temperature blanket, but have been so involved with other things I never got one started. I love your yarn and color choices!