Monday, January 17, 2022

Snow Day

That was a lot of snow. The dogs loved it. All day long they were banging at the door to go out.

Last night I knew I wasn’t going into work this morning but I had hoped the snow would stop and I could go this afternoon. Our road still isn’t plowed. Now I have to hope that I can get out in the morning. If my car won’t get out I will have Beth or dad drive me.

UPS is bringing new colours of Noro Ito tomorrow.





We will also see colours of Tsubame and Kureyon that we have been waiting for.

I did a bit of work today. The Forever Sweater is now available as a kit on the website. Rowan Felted Tweed Colour is used for the sweater.
A simple v-neck sweater, designed by Lisa Richardson, is given a colourful twist by using two balls of yarn at once and working two rows alternately from each ball throughout. The sweater is finished with rib details at the neck, cuffs and hem and also features long sleeves. 


No comments: