Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Lots of New

Meet Micah. If you follow Spincycle on Instagram you will be familiar with the name Meebles. @Meebles on Instagram. Micah dyes yarn at Spincycle and this is her Inclinations Shawl. The colours are amazing and I had to share with you. There could be another shawl in my future.

I wrote to Spincycle today and talked with Anna who looks after the wholesale accounts. I asked if I could share the pictures and she said sure. Anna actually took the pictures. Photography is her other passion and you can see some of her work on Instagram.




These are the colours that Meebles used and I made up a few kits. We are almost out of Melancholia so I made a few with Good Omen.

We should see more Melancholia by the end of the month.
I made up a Meebles like kit in Rios. That will be online tomorrow.
Mr. UPS stopped by with a box of Dyed in the Wool and Versus. These are online.
Mr. FedEx came with two boxes. The first was from Blue Sky Fibers. We are loaded up on Woolstok Bundles. We also brought back a limited colour range of Woolstok.
Della Q was the other box that Mr. FedEx brought in. Oh Snaps (online tomorrow) and Della Q bags. The new Knit Sacks are online. I brought a set home. Pictures tomorrow.

I know that there is a lot of tomorrow. I’m dog sitting (all 3 dogs) and Lynn will be in the store. The plan was to be in the store until 1 today and then come home and work on the website. I left the store at 4:30. I’m a little behind.

In case you think I was sitting and knitting in the store - Love Note kits are online.
I also put together a few colour combinations for Cinnabar.
This is my Cinnabar. I love this shawl. I will admit that I put off making it for a long time because of the Brioche. Bad decision. Andrea writes an easy to follow pattern. I could have many Cinnabars by now. A few customers have told me that they had a hard time starting but once they found their rhythm they thoroughly enjoyed knitting the shawl.



Yes I will be making the shawl with this combination!
Above is Flora & Fauna with Absolute Zero and below I put Flora & Fauna with Mississippi Marsala.

This is the Ellensburg Cowl (pattern free on Ravelry) knit with a new Woolstok Bundle and a skein of Woolstok.
Knit in Woolstok (Worsted) this cowl is full of texture and color. Wear it as a single loop with a sweater or doubled under a coat for extra coziness.

The pattern for the Tahoe Hat can be purchased on Ravelry.
Using just one bundle and knit with two strands held together, this quick knit piece is colorful and reversible. A unisex hat that makes a great gift.


The pattern for the Tiverton Cowl can be purchased on Ravelry.

Shifting bands of color are created with slipped stitches, giving the stripes a jagged edge. Select your favorite Woolstok (Worsted) Bundle and accent color and be ready for the cold weather. 

I was able to put together another combination for the Temperature Blanket.

I called this Ice.

It’s time to sign off and knit a few rows.

No comments: