Thursday, January 20, 2022

Can’t put it down

I’m happy with my decision to double strand the Kidsilk Haze. I love working with Dyed in the Wool but there is a problem knitting with it. You can’t put down your project because you want to see what the next colour is going to look like.
Kits are online for the Velvet Mirror Cowl.




I made a few with Zauberball Starke 6.
I’m not in the store tomorrow (accounting day) but I will make more combinations on Saturday.
The new colours of Ito have arrived and are available on the website. 

A perfect choice for warming winter knits, Brushed Fleece has a gentle halo and soft marl colour effect that combines beautifully with its palette of soft neutrals and richer shades. Due to its chunky finish Brushed Fleece is quick to knit, but it's very much a lightweight yarn that's easy to wear and super cosy thanks to its blend of alpaca, wool and polyamide.


Mr. UPS brought in 6 boxes from Rowan today. We had a big restock of Brushed Fleece.


Kim Hargreaves Fall was in the boxes.

I don’t have to be up really early tomorrow so I’m going to knit a few more rows before bed. I need to see the next colour 😘


No comments: