Monday, January 03, 2022

Copper

The new Lykke copper needles have arrived. I really wanted to open up a set and try them but these are in limited supply. Very limited. I was one of the first stores that ordered so we received some from the first shipment. The supplier could see more in a few weeks but who knows when they will be able to fill everyone’s orders. I have no clue when we will be able to get more so for now I’m keeping the sets nice to sell.

The interchangeable sets come with 3.5” tips or 5” tips.

The second set of colours are finished. I’m happy with how the colours are working out now. 

In case you missed my post yesterday, our pick up hours for January will be
Tuesday 11am - 3pm
Thursday 11am - 3pm
Saturday 11am - 3pm

We’re working hard to make sure orders are packed as quickly as possible. 
Dad and Lucy spent some time in the store on Friday. Lucy was just in the way. Dad made boxes. He made a lot but I have more sizes that he didn’t make. That is going to be their job this week.


Dad and his friends. He keeps telling us that he could fit at least 2 more dogs on the bed with him.
Boscoe decided that he wants to sleep on the pouf now. This lasted for about 1/2 hour and then he fell off.

No comments: