Tuesday, January 18, 2022

They’re Coming Back!

Lantern Moon needles and accessories are on the way to us. I will be adding them to the website over the next few days.

Lantern Moon was founded in 2001 with the intent of offering beautiful and functional products to the needlecraft community. Contemporary design and the knowledge of local artisans resulted in unique tools for the knitting and crochet market that quickly grew in popularity.

Lantern Moon disappeared for a few years but they have partnered with Knitter’s Pride and are back bringing us gorgeous needles and accessories. 

I love my Lantern Moon tape measures. I have them all over the house. 

I ordered interchangeable needle sets, individual interchangeable needles, cords and double pointed needles.










We received another box from Spincycle today with so much pretty yarn. I pulled some skeins and made up a few kits for The Shift. I will try and make more tomorrow. Today was all about packing orders - being out of the store yesterday put me behind but I managed to make a big pile of boxes for Canada Post.

#2
#8
#9

I’m signing off to work on my Temperature Blanket - I’m two days behind.

No comments: