Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Norwood

Cheryl just finished a beautiful sweater and sent pictures.

Thought I’d share with you my Norwood sweater by Jennifer Steinglass. 
It’s made with Buches and Biches yarn that I got from you. It took 4 skeins grey and 1 gold. The yarn was very nice to work with although it has a very “sheepy” smell. A bit of a bath in Soak took care of that. The sweater is like a cloud. 

Thanks for sharing Cheryl. 

If you have a finished project with our yarn and would like to share, please email me pictures. I love sharing your work.

I talked with Biches & Buches today and there are new colours coming very soon. HURRY!!!

My Temperature Blanket is up to date. The darker the teal the colder the day.
Another new colour coming soon.

I took this from Freia’s website. The balls look so pretty. We have a big shipment on the way to us. I can’t wait.
I worked from home today. I was supposed to be writing a newsletter but I fell into the website rabbit hole. I started adding kits and it took longer than it should have. The newsletter still isn’t finished. Tomorrow morning. It’s almost time for The Amazing Race.

No comments: