Saturday, January 08, 2022

Pink Fizz

Sarah has a stunning new sweater. Meet Pink Fizz by Andrea. You can purchase the pattern on Andrea’s website.
Pink fizz combines a mohair halo with beautiful lace and a relaxed fit that leaves you feeling a little bit glamorous and totally cozy! Knit from the bottom up and seamlessly except for the underarms, this sweater showcases a drop shoulder style with positive ease in the body and slim-fit sleeves. The lace pattern makes this sweater more advanced, please see below for a list of techniques used in this pattern.

Sarah used Le Petit Lambswool (white) and Le Petit Silk & Mohair (off white). When you get to the end of the post you will see some combinations that I put together. 

Pink Fizz size 3 because my personal opinion is that this sweater looks best a bit oversized! It blocked out beautifully. Such soft yarn once it’s been in Soak! I shortened the cuffs as I didn’t want to turn them back. 

The cable and lace panels are so beautiful. 




Sarah’s husband John has a new sweater. Sarah has been working on this for quite some time. Over 10 years. I’m glad to see it finished - it looks great on John.

These are some of the combinations I laid out this morning. I have put them online as a kit to make ordering easier.




There wasn’t time today to put together starter kits for The Seaglass Pullover. I will start making them on Monday. Football is on and I have time to knit while Beth is making dinner.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What a "cuddly" sweater! Your color combinations are lovely, too. :)