Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Slouchy

Churchmouse Yarns sent out a newsletter this morning featuring their Slouchy Pullover knit in Rowan Tweed Haze. I started my blog post and put kits online. I had to call Lynn about something and she said ‘Hey, have you seen the latest Churchmouse newsletter? There is a great looking sweater’. Great minds think alike.

From Churchmouse Yarns & Teas

We wanted a weekend sweater that was relaxed and roomy, yet lightweight. This huggable pullover is what we came up with! The flattering, soft ‘V’ neckline and short-row shaped cuffs keep the generous scale from becoming overwhelming—a cozy wardrobe essential, indeed! 

We knit this version of our Slouchy Pullover in Rowan Tweed Haze, a bulky-weight blend of South African mohair and super-fine alpaca, supported by polyamide, cotton, and polyester. All along the bouncy, chainette-style strand, contrasting flecks peek out of a romantic, fuzzy halo. It lends a fun, floofy, tweedy touch to our relaxed sweater!

I have kits online.





I put together a few starter packs for the Seaglass Sweater. Some of these are discounted yarns or discontinued colours. A few are just colours I like together. I think that the sweater looks great with lots of colours and these kits could have colours that aren’t in your stash.
It’s cookie time.

No comments: