Monday, January 24, 2022

New Arrivals

It was a very happy delivery day today.

Mr. UPS brought a huge box from Spincycle and two boxes from madelinetosh.

Mr. Canada Post brought a box of Zauberball Starke 6.

Mr. Canpar brought in the new Lantern Moon products.

This is Neveruary Dream State - a discontinued colour. I love it and use it a lot so I contacted Spincycle and asked if they could make me a batch. We have a lot now.
Meet Light-Years Dyed in the Wool. This is a fun colour. 
We received more skeins of Sugar High.
A new kit for The Shift using Sugar High, Light-Years and The Castle.
The Meadow Drawstring Bags from Lantern Moon.
This charming bag features two embroidered sheep on a soft natural cotton background. 
The drawstring cord easily cinches it closed for secure transporting of small projects and tools.



The Lantern Moon Repair Hook.
Ebony cable needles.


I didn’t have time to open the madelinetosh or Zauberball. We’ll have fun tomorrow.
I mentioned that I love Neveruary. This is my Nightshift that I see when I open the store door every morning. Neveruary was used.

Another Nightshift with Neveruary.

My Inclinations Shawl has a skein of Neveruary in it.

My cowl is growing. I carry it around in the larger of the Knit Sacks which is big enough to hold my Maker’s Board.

It’s going to be an early evening. The last two nights I was up late watching football. 

No comments: