Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Yoke Meditation

This is the Yoke Meditation Series #4 from Zaneteknits. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

The 4th addition to the Yoke Meditation Series takes your knitting journey in a fresh direction, embracing the simplicity and elegance of raglan construction. Experience the meditative flow of colourwork that cascades past sleeve separation, creating a canvas of artful transitions against the steady pace of worsted-weight yarn. As a relatively quick knit, this piece is perfect for those looking to balance their desire for intricate design with the satisfaction of a timely completion. Worked seamlessly from the top down, each stitch brings you closer to a masterful blend of comfort and style.

The sweater is knit in a worsted weight yarn. Rios and Cascade 220 are great options. If you like the striped/marled colours in the sweater you could try holding two strands of fingering with a strand of mohair/silk. This might give you the correct tension - I haven’t swatched but I think it will work.







It’s blocking day. Here are two finished Traveler Cowls. I used Dyed in the Wool for the cowl above and Dream State for the cowl below.

I made a bit of progress on my Calypso Worsted. I will take it to work tomorrow and get pictures. Lynn is working with me tomorrow - we need to do some major tidying. Rios world is a train wreck.

No comments: