Sunday, March 03, 2024

Lynn finished a project

Lynn finished her vest and it looks great on her. 

Pattern: Stockholm Slipover (purchased on Ravelry)

Size: Large

Yarn: Le Petit Lambswool and Le Petit Silk & Mohair in the colour Soft Blue Green. Lynn used just under 3 balls of each yarn. She weighed her leftovers and had 9.8 grams of mohair and 29 grams of lambswool.

The Stockholm Slipover vest is worked from the top down. The back part of the yoke is worked first, then the shoulders and front and finally the two sections are joined for the body of the slipover. The Stockholm Slipover has slanting shoulders that create a very good fit and which are shaped using short rows. Rib edges are worked along the neck edge and armholes, and all the edges are finished with an Italian bind-off.

My flight was on time and for most of the flight it was very smooth. Part way through we hit turbulence for about 15 minutes. It was bad enough that the captain had all the flight crew sit and buckle up. The landing was the roughest I’ve had in quite some time. But we landed safely so it’s all good.

From the landing.


The Conservatory is being transformed for their spring display.


I had a long walk today - the longest I’ve done in a long time. I feel good but it’s time for a rest. I’m in the room for a bit. After I hit Publish I’m going to knit a few rows. The first skein of Dream State is almost finished and I’ll try and remember to take my cowl outside tomorrow for pictures. 

No comments: