Thursday, March 14, 2024

Faded

Stephen West’s latest shawl pattern came out today - it’s a beauty. This is called Faded Undulation Shawl and you can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

Meet the Faded Undulation Shawl! The garter stitch design offers a relaxing and easy knit, while the stunning five-color fade keeps you engaged. Delicate eyelets grace the fabric, lending it a soft fluidity, while sleek I-cord edges frame the asymmetrical triangle for a crisp finish. Gather your perfect fade and cast on the Faded Undulation Shawl! 

Until the end of the day on Sunday, March 17th, you can get 20% off the Faded Undulation Shawl pattern. Enter the discount code “FADEDUNDULATION20” when you checkout on my website or Ravelry.

Select five colors and fade them from light to dark in this easy to knit garter stitch shawl. Begin at the corner and knit sideways while working increases and decreases to form the waves. Eyelets decorate the fabric and a soft fluidity to the fabric. I-cord edges frame the asymmetrical triangle shape for a crisp clean look. The pattern is written for five colorways, but you can use as many colors as you like. The size is easy to customize by binding off early for a shorter shawl or knit more pattern repeats for a large luxurious shlanket.
Photos © Stephen West 





I put together a few combinations

Practically Perfect Sock and Crazy Beautiful Color
August 23
Barbie Girl
May 23
February 24
Love Drunk

These are all colours of Practically Perfect Sock
Iguana
Love + Leche
Chasing Waterfalls
Sea Me Now
Set Sail
HH Skinny Singles
Ozone
Blue Lobster
Glacier
Bubble
Brine

I wanted to put together more combinations (and hope to tomorrow) but I started rearranging the garments on display. It’s time for the spring garments to come out. My mannequins need bright clothes. This sounds like a simple task but I’m moving around yarn and kits at the same time. I have my vision and I can’t wait for it to be finished.

No comments: