Friday, March 15, 2024

The rearranging has started

Really I’ve made a big mess and now have to try and figure out my next move to make everything neat again. Friday was not the best day to make a mess. I should have waited until Monday 👿

This shawl is Joji Locatelli’s Washed Out that I knit with Practically Perfect Sock. My plan is to make up kits for all our samples and have them hanging with the garments.
Butterfly/Papillon knit in Crazy (1702) and SweetGeorgia Tough Love Sock Cauldron.
Tropical Dilemma knit in a Theme Pack from Emma’s.

This scarf is called Easy (you can find it here on Ravelry - there are a lot of patterns called Easy) and we used one ball of Linello. My plan is to hang balls of Linello and put them in numerical order. 

Here are a few more combinations for Stephen West’s Faded Undulated Shawl.
Tosh Merino Light
Moonglow
Denim
Translation
Plunge
Cousteau
Emma’s
March 23
Jiminy Crickets
December 23
Overcast
In Your Dreams

Emma’s

Jiminy Crickets

Iguana

December 23

Overcast

In Your Dreams

I think you can switch 1&2 if you want.

Darn blogger - I’m not sure how/why my formatting has changed. I would try and fix this but it’s after 8pm and I’m tired.

There hasn’t been much knitting the past few evenings. I hope to get a few rows in tonight.

No comments: