Sunday, March 17, 2024

LYS Day Update

We will be holding LYS Day in the store on Saturday April 27th. After a few discussions we decided to wait with the Outdoor Sale until sometime in May. 

I can’t share pictures yet but Emma has an LYS Day Colour that is amazing!!! She also has an LYS Day Theme Pack that will be going into my stash. We will have these available online for those who can’t make it to the store.

I’ll share more information closer to the date but we’re planning lots for the day in the store.

There are 44 rows in the colourwork chart for Calypso Worsted. I am working on row 31. The colours show up well and I’m very happy about that. I was tired when I was knitting last night and started messing up the pattern. I added stitch markers between each repeat. This makes life much easier and I’m not sure why I didn’t do this from the start.
Fred likes to put his front paws on the bench so he can see what’s on the table.
I’m trying to take the dogs upstairs at bedtime. They like to stop and look out the window over the door to see what’s happening in the neighbourhood.
It’s hard to see but Jackson has a sock on either side of his face. He doesn’t chew on them but he likes to carry them around.

No comments: