Monday, March 04, 2024

Technology πŸ˜‚

My Traveler Cowl is growing. This is part way into the second ball.

It’s been a while since I’ve been in the Cosmopolitan. This is the amazing chandelier.
This sweater is on display at Chanel in the Bellagio. It’s always great to see knit sweaters on display in high end stores.
I just got back to the room after being out and about and received an email from a customer that the website was down. YIKES. I emailed Korey and he has looked into it. The website is working on my phone but not my iPad. It’s working on Beth’s computer at home.
Fancy words. Please check back later if you can’t get to the website right now. The propagation can take time.

Speaking of technology which can drive you crazy - my cell phone isn’t receiving or making calls right now. I want to scream!!!

I think it’s best if I turn everything off and go have dinner. Hopefully later this evening everything will be working as it should be.

No comments: