Saturday, March 02, 2024

Another Finished Project

Here is my first finished project for March. Alex blocked it for me and brought it in yesterday afternoon.

Pattern: Flora Daze (purchased on Ravelry)

Yarn: 2023 Smalliday Set from Emma’s in Simply Spectacular DK

What is a Smallilday Set? 

25 individually wrapped Smalls (our mini skeins)- perfect for treating yourself or a loved one to a small-a-day for 25 days! The colors are specially developed for this set - each a beautiful and colorful surprise intended to be unwrapped each day of December through Christmas Day! These are available in both our Practically Perfect Sock Smalls (80% Superwash Merino / 20% Nylon - 2,025 total yards) and Simply Spectacular DK Smalls (75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon - 1,250 total yards). 

I am so happy with how this turned out. The pattern was well written and easy to follow. I think I will knit it again when the 2024 Smalliday Set arrives. We will be doing preorders sometime in the summer. 

Next time Lynn is in we’ll get pictures on her. 

My Traveler Cowl is cast on and I’m ready for the plane. This trip I’m going to watch FBI International. The first season is downloaded and I’m ready.

My day started early because I wanted to get to the store early and pack orders so that dad can drop them off at the UPS store/Canada Post on Monday. 

I think I have everything I need in my suitcase. I know I have my passport, Visa card and money. Let the fun begin.

Wish me luck on my flight. They are having wind warnings and advisories in Vegas. There could be gusts up to 70 mph. The last bit of the flight might be bumpy.

No comments: