Monday, March 13, 2023

We have a winner

Today Lynn and I hustled and moved a lot of yarn.

We started in Hedgehog world. Twist Sock is hanging front and centre. The other three sides of the grid display all the colours of Hedgehog Sock.
Then we moved to Madelinetosh Twist Light and Malabrigo Ultimate Sock.
This old stand is no longer with us.
We made a big mess. Lynn’s coming back tomorrow so that we can straighten the store up.



Late in the day Mr. UPS brought us our box from Emma’s. The hustling really began.
Practically Perfect Sock and Practically Perfect Smalls have a new home. I was rushing and didn’t get the Smalls in their proper order so we’ll do moving around tomorrow. If you preordered yarn from Emma’s we will get it out tomorrow.
Every night when I go to sleep I tell myself that I need to do the draw for the bag of Felted Tweed. Then I forget until the next evening. I just did the draw.

There were 302 comments on the blog. 
The computer picked #72. I went through the posts and the 72nd comment was 
Congratulations. I will contact you on Ravelry or you can send me an email.

Thanks to all who entered. There could be another draw coming soon 😘

Now it’s time to sit. Lynn and I sat for 5 minutes to eat lunch and the rest of the day was on our feet. Trinigan is calling me.

No comments: