Thursday, March 30, 2023

Simple Garter Stitch

Thank you Churchmouse for another great pattern. You can purchase the pattern for the Quadrangle Wrap on their website.

The Quadrangle Wrap has an easy wearability that makes it an easy wardrobe classic. And knit in the gorgeous, beloved combination of Rowan Felted Tweed and Kidsilk Haze, it's a piece that we'll be reaching for season after season, year after year!

All in simple garter stitch, the Quadrangle Wrap is knit in two pieces which are then grafted together at the center for a seamless finish.


With a back neckline that sits nicely on the shoulders and front edges finessed with a small I-cord, you can wear this wrap a little differently every day. 

Plus, knit in Felted Tweed and Kidsilk Haze, this wrap has drape and softness to spare 



Lynn finished her first sock using Practically Perfect Sock (the colour is In Your Dreams). The pattern is called Sprouting and it is free from Hedgehog Fibres.

It’s 3 days until we fly. Normally I’m worked up making sure that everything is set in the store for Lynn. I don’t have that this trip. I’m usually fretting about what to pack. I don’t have that this trip. We are flying carryon so there is only so much that we can take. Tomorrow night I need to start my Kilim Cowl so it’s ready for the plane.

No comments: