Friday, March 10, 2023

Another Snow Day

I finished Grevillia last night. I enjoyed knitting it and would definitely make it again. 

I have a bag of shawls for Alex to block that I will drop off Sunday morning. Alex lives in the same complex as my dad. 

I went to the store this morning hoping to meet Mr. UPS who had my box from Emma’s Yarns. I got to the store, went inside for 10 minutes and then headed home. The roads were already pretty bad at 10am. I’ll get the boxes on Monday. We had a lot of snow here with wind. It took Beth and I quite a while to get the driveway cleaned out before dinner.

Tonight’s post is short. I need to get back to my knitting. I picked up Trinigan this morning and am on a roll. The body is worked in one piece to the armholes. Then you divide and do each front and the back on their own. One front is done and I’m working on the back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excited to see your Trinigan when it’s all done 😊