Monday, March 20, 2023

Tiffany Waves

Hedgehog Fibres has a new pattern. This is Tiffany Waves and the pattern is free on the Hedgehog website.

Lovely two colour shawl with a beginner friendly lace border. The 'Oh So Fine' yarn is dreamy soft and is perfect for shawls and accessories that feel luxurious and plush.

Yarn: 2 skeins of Hedgehog Fibres Oh So Fine (100% Merino, 425m/100g), one colour each. Pictured in Kelp (A) and Taffy (B).

 

Needle: 4.5 mm/ US 7 or to obtain gauge. The shawl is worked flat.

Gauge: 20 stitches and 40 rows = 4’’/10cm in garter stitch, after light blocking



The shawl was designed in the new yarn Oh So Fine. The shawl can also be knit with Hedgehog Sock or Skinny Singles.

I was in the store briefly this morning to pack orders. Then I had an emergency dental appointment - I cracked a tooth on Friday. I really need to stop grinding my teeth!!!

Tomorrow morning I will be back in the store packing orders and hoping to meet Mr. UPS. There is an order coming from Spincycle. We have new colours of Trine coming. This is 82°.

Here is 11°
And 17°

I have errands to run in the afternoon. It’s under 2 weeks until Beth and I go away. Don’t forget that the store will be closed on Wednesday April 5th.

No comments: