Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Rowan magazines

I worked from home today. It was a productive day updating the website. These are the rest of the new Rowan magazines.






I had Rowan and Mode at Rowan magazines separate online. Now they are all under Rowan magazines.














Lucy’s surgery went well and she is on her way home. The vet is very happy with how it turned out and thinks that she’ll make a full recovery. It’s way too hard to explain but we thought she lost sight in her eye. She didn’t. She did have very fancy surgery with an anesthesiologist which is why she had to go to Toronto. 
I cast off my latest Nightshift last night. I used Ito in colours 48 & 34. Once I cast of Grevillia Alex with have 3 projects to block. 
I’m sending her my Shift as well.

It’s been a long day of working and worrying so I’m going to sign off and relax. Maybe a nap before dinner.

No comments: