Friday, March 17, 2023

Lots of Colour

I played with colours this afternoon for Ambah O’Brien’s Grevillea Shawl. It was so dreary today that I opted for bright colours.

I haven’t been to Alex’s yet so mine is hanging in the dining room.




I forgot to bring the list of colours home (not very smart) so I can’t tell you what these combinations are but if you send me an email I will let you know when I get to work tomorrow.

Della Q posted a picture on Facebook that I borrowed. It looks like we are going to see a new colour this fall.


Our box of Atenti Hope Baskets left California today. My guess is that they will arrive at the end of March. It just depends on how fast the postman is and how fast Canada Customs puts the box through.
Top Chef, my chair and my knitting are waiting for me.

No comments: