Monday, March 27, 2023

A new project

This happened on Saturday night.

Andrea Mowry’s DRK Everyday Cowl (pattern purchased on Ravelry)

The pattern is well written and easy to follow. Maybe too easy. I was knitting Saturday night during a Chicago Fire marathon and made a mistake. I tried dropping the stitch down and really messed things up. Sunday morning I ripped back about 10 rows and now it’s working great. 
I put stitch markers on every 6 stitches. Now I know that on the wrong side row I slip the first stitch after the marker. No more counting.
Hedgehog Tweedy with Dream State Water Witch. I couldn’t decided which colour of Tweedy to use - Beth chose Lullaby (mauve).


Jackson doesn’t chew on the shoes. He just loves to carry them around.
It’s been a busy day. I packed orders and stopped at Canada Post and the UPS store to get the orders out today. Then the bank, dry cleaners, Best Buy, Apple Store and a bit of clothes shopping. Now I need to say good evening and write a newsletter. 

No comments: