Friday, March 03, 2023

Happy Hedgehog Day

I was in the store early (8:30am) to play with the Hedgehog. Oh So Fine is Oh So Beautiful. Oh So Soft. I could go on and on. Blue Lobster, Seaglass and Dada.

The Fade Packs are amazing. I was able to get them online this afternoon. Above is colour #1 and below is colour #2. The pictures are in the order that the kits are numbered.
I will share suggestions for the Fade Packs tomorrow.







Above is #9 and below is #10.

Here are some of the new colours. Hedgehog Sock A Day in May. I still need to get a few Hedgehog Sock colours online. It was busy in the store today. People were in to make sure they had a project for tonight and the weekend.
Sugar
Labyrinth
Daisy Chain
Skinny Singles in Squid.
Lynn was able to get most of the colours on the Skinny Singles wall. I need to cull a few colours next week.
Twist Sock in Plush.
Alpaca Boucle in Plush.
Alpaca Boucle and Skinny Singles in Plush. This would make an amazing Only Good Vibes shawl.


The snow has started. I think it’s going to be a snow day tomorrow. It will depend on how much snow we have and how fast they clean our street. The website will be updated if I’m home. There are still more Rowan books and yarns to add. I’ll also make sure that all the Hedgehog is online.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, what gorgeous yarns! I just love seeing the color combinations. I spot your pup out there in the snow. Our three Labs love the snow, too. Winter has been strange here this year. We had more than a week of terribly cold weather around Christmas. The rest of the winter has mostly been between 40F and 70F. That's very unusual here in the USA Midwest.