Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Packing for the cottage

Cherry Bark is a new pattern from The Fibre Co. that is knit in Arranmore Light.

Cherry Bark is a classic slipover designed by Sarah Hatton in our wonderfully tweedy yarn Arranmore Light. The design features a textured stitch pattern across the back and comes with two neck options. The first option is a roll neck with a plain stocking stitch front, shown in this pattern in shade St. Claire, and the second option is a wide crew neck with a front texture panel, shown in shade Brannagh.



You can purchase the pattern on The Fibre Co.’s website. You will also see the yardages and sizing. 

Tonight’s post is going to be short because I have a long list of what I need to do. Tomorrow I’m joining dad, Beth and the dogs at a cottage for a few days. They are staying longer but a few days away is called for.

Lynn and I redid the pictures for Andrea Mowry’s Douglas Cardi. I have started adding kits to the website. The kits will be added by yarn. It can get confusing for sizing etc to mix the kits. I will make up more combinations next week.
This is Malabrigo Rios.
Cascade 220 Heathers

Here are a few more kits for Stephen West’s MKAL. 


Beth and I just finished our fantasy football draft which put a dent in my time to get ready. Now it’s time to pack and then get to bed. FYI - packing means winding yarn for a new project. Pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Trina said...

I love the vest pattern!