Thursday, September 02, 2021

Sneak Peek

These amazing patterns will be in a magazine coming from Rowan on October 1st. I’ll share more as the month goes on. 

Lynn and I (mostly Lynn) have been busy moving things around in the store. Dad and Beth are coming on Monday to put up some displays for us. We’re hoping to send out a newsletter very soon where you can start signing up for in store shopping appointments. 

I made up a few more kits for Stephen West’s MKAL. 

I am kind of obsessed with this one but I can’t repeat it so it won’t be mine. That’s okay. We have more Tough Love Sock coming next week and I’ll put together more kits and knowing myself I will become obsessed with something else.

I was excited when an email came from Spincycle today. Yarn is being shipped at the beginning of the week. We will have new colours of Dyed in the Wool.
Bruised Ego
Space Oddity
Sugar High

Andrea Mowry has a new pattern coming out next week. A beautiful striped cardigan. You can see pictures on Instagram. Lynn and I have been brainstorming about the kits we’re going to make. Roan from Primrose will be gorgeous. We have another idea for a yarn that has been discontinued and we are going to clear (it isn’t on sale yet). Once we see the pattern I’ll share more with you



No comments: