Sunday, January 19, 2020

Yarn Shopping


There was knitting time on the plane yesterday. I laid my sweater out on my white shirt - the couch is red in my room and the colours clash.

I don’t think I mentioned that I was only in Phoenix for the day. There weren’t a lot of vendors at TNNA this year - long story that will bore you. I did order some great things. My first stop was the Atenti booth.

My picture isn’t the best but you can see how beautiful this fabric is. It is designed by a Canadian - Hillary Farr. You might recognize that name from Love it or List it. 

A smaller bag is also available but I didn’t order it. It is almost the same price as the bigger bag so that is what I went with.

Another new fabric (not from Hillary). I ordered it in the Hope Basket and Bonnie bag.



Woolbuddy was at the show and I ordered needle felting kits.



There will be two new yarns from Trendsetter. This stripes and feels amazing!






I will share more pictures tomorrow. I’m exhausted. I went to bed at 8 on Friday night (to get up at 3:30 for my flight) but there wasn’t a lot of sleep. The people in the room had their children with them. The kids yelled. The parents yelled at the kids. The parents yelled at each other. It was awful. Last night wasn’t any better but I remembered that I have my Bose headphones with me. They really are noise cancelling (I should send them an email and suggest this for advertising) and I actually got to sleep.

I don’t have my laptop with me. I am blogging from my iPad and it doesn’t like too many pictures in one post. 

There is a football game on as well and my knitting is calling. I’ll share more pictures tomorrow.

No comments: