Thursday, January 16, 2020

Hello from Vegas


My flight was uneventful with lots of time to knit. I’m almost to the halfway point on the yoke. I will get a better picture tomorrow - this picture was from the plane and doesn’t do the colours justice.

I went for a walk to the Conservatory at the Bellagio. It’s decorated for Chinese New Year. It’s the year of the rat.

The colours were gorgeous. I have more pictures to share but will save those for tomorrow.

It’s only 8pm here but I’m heading to bed soon. I was up at 4 this morning to get to the airport. Parking was no problem. Security was no problem. Customs took forever. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that many people in the customs lines. Thankfully I was there early. People in line were starting to panic that they would miss their flight.

Saturday morning I’m flying to Phoenix and my flight is at 6:15. Another very early morning. I figure if I go to bed early I’ll be up early tomorrow and can continue the trend on Saturday.

Cathy and Lynn let me know that Mr. FedEx brought us Namaste bags today. We received Backpacks, Mini Backpacks and Portfolios.


The website has been updated.

I think that Ms. UPS will be bringing us a box from Biches & Buches tomorrow. There is a new colour of Le Petit Lambswool in the box.

I received an email that the new colours of Woolstok have been shipped. We should see those on Monday. 

Now I’m off to bed.

No comments: