Friday, January 24, 2020

Bleach

Five more rows and my yoke is finished. After that there are ten rows of teal before dividing the body from the sleeves. Then I am going to block my sweater like Sarah suggests. While it is blocking I will finally cast on Love Notes. The Frolic is at the end of April and Love Notes must be finished.

I have more pictures to share from TNNA.
This shawl is knit with Recycled Linen from Trendsetter Yarns. After the shawl is knit you use bleach to create the design. Yes, bleach. Barry who owns Trendsetter Yarns has been teaching this technique for years. It is so much fun. When the warm weather arrives we will designate a Saturday as 'Bleach Day' and we will demonstrate this outside.

We will have the pattern for this in February.

The yarn is hand dyed and the colours are great.
I have better pictures of the Atenti bags that are coming in February.



We should have new colours of Noro Akari late next week. They are shipping from the US on Monday.
I can't wait. There are visions of more Nightshifts dancing in my head.

Dad, Beth and Lucy took a trip to Mississauga this morning to visit the vet. It is confirmed - Lucy tore her ACL. She will have surgery in 3 weeks. We've been through it before so we know what to expect.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Oh, dear! Poor, poor Lucy