Monday, January 27, 2020

Tasteful in Teal

Mr. Canada Post dropped off a box from Lynda this morning. I am in love. This is a new pattern coming from Rowan for spring. There will be fade kits with 6 balls of Felted Tweed. My shawl took 2 kits (12 balls).
Since the kits from Rowan won't be in the store until March, we are going to make our own kits tomorrow. They won't be in the pretty packaging but we'll make them as pretty as we can. I'm going to put together some combinations that Rowan didn't do. They didn't do a mauve/purple version. Seriously??

The yoke of Hinterland is finished and I'm onto the plain, boring knitting. Jenn Steingass writes a very good pattern and I highly recommend her designs.
When I looked at Jenn's pattern page this jumped out at me.
PATTERN SALE! Receive 30% off all knit.love.wool patterns! This discount is valid for pattern quantity of your choice and applies automatically at checkout. Happy Knitting!
I don't know how long the sale is on for but it's a great time to stock up.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Can't you tell me the name of that shawl pattern? It's beautiful

Julie said...

The shawl is a new pattern from Rowan. It is only available when you purchase Rowan Felted Tweed. 6 balls for the scarf or 12 balls for the shawl - we knit the shawl.