Tuesday, January 07, 2020

How Knitting Changed My Life

Mr. Canpar came in this afternoon with 2 new colours of Bamboo Bloom.
Thick and thin, matte and shiny, Bamboo Bloom is a versatile yarn with colors that make even the simplest garment shine.
You need one skein of Bamboo Bloom and 6mm, 40cm circular needles to make the Simple Rules Cowl.

We have new colours of Malabrigo Rios coming on Friday.


I have a secret project that I started in Rios. I'll show it later this week after Newleaf is blocking. I should have it cast off tonight.

Yarnuary
Day 7 - how knitting changed your life
From the time I was 8 I had two goals in life. To be a CPA and to own a yarn shop. I went to university to become an accountant but knitting was always my passion. If it weren't for knitting I'd be sitting in an office every day.

Beth went to visit Trish after work to have her hair cut so I was on Boscoe duty. It is the first time that I've been with him and Beth wasn't home. He was fast asleep in his crate when I got home. He didn't make a sound. I got out my laptop and still nothing. I finally went to the crate to make sure he was okay and he woke up.

He loves this ball. You put kibble in it and he kicks it around to get the food.
Another favourite.

Now an episode of Love it or List it and then I should be soaking Newleaf.

No comments: