Monday, January 20, 2020

Happy Monday

For spring (coming in February) we have two different fade packs of yarn coming from Rowan.
The first fade pack is Felted Tweed. We will have more pictures but this is all I could get for now. You need two packs to make this wrap. One pack will make a scarf. Lynda is making the wrap for me right now and it is amazing!!

There are six colours of Felted Tweed in the pack and there will be three different combinations available.


The second pack is six colours of Rowan Kidsilk Haze. There will be three combinations available in these kits. I like the scarf that Rowan knit but I see this pack in another scarf.
Churchmouse's Color Play Mohair scarf takes 4 balls. This isn't a really long scarf - imagine it with 6 balls.

The Claremont Cabled Hat is another new pattern from Blue Sky Fibers. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry and it takes two skeins of Woolstok.
This hat is a beautiful blend of cables and stockinette with just the right amount of slouch. Knit with two hanks of Woolstok, this warm and stylish hat is a great weekend project. 
Introducing a new colors of Woolstok (Worsted) with this pattern: 
Lilac Bloom No. 1325
Yarnuary
Day 20 - a goal you have

This stumps me. I have achieved so many things with my knitting and because of my knitting. I don't have a goal other to keep knitting.

No comments: