Friday, April 19, 2019

What a beautiful shawl

Stole Bohemia is a new pattern from Svetlana Gordon. Svetlana's work is amazing. Take a look at her other patterns on Ravelry. I am yet to knit one of her designs but I will some day.
This project looks harder than it is. Motif is very easy to remember. But assembling will require you to pay attention and follow the instructions precisely. The pattern makes it easy to resize the fabric. It is a given that you are familiar with the abbreviations below and know the pick up method.  
This stole is knitted seamlessly in one piece.
Photos ©Svetlana Gordon.

It's a short post today - I'm tired and ready for bed. We were up early to have breakfast with dad before church. After church I washed floors - our main floor is all tile that looks like hardwood. Then I vacuumed the carpet upstairs. We're having 30 for dinner on Sunday. When my chores were finished I picked up the first front band on my Throwback. I'm happy to say that it is cast off and I'll pick up the second band tomorrow night.

No comments: