Thursday, April 18, 2019

Magical Thinking

I totally forgot to share the last 5 colours that Hedgehog has introduced for spring. Let me introduce
Dew
Cool faded green, soft and fresh. 
Dune
Warm dusky pinks and browns, with a hint of blue. 
Echo
Pale gray, with green, purple and brown speckles. 
Kelp
Antique gold with a green undertone. 
Ozone
Light tonal blues, with lots of subtle speckles. Clean and pretty.
There are 3 discontinued colours
Medusa
Hula Hoop
Bollywood

We are ready for LYS Day. I think.

I borrowed this from Casapinka' Instagram feed. If you purchase the yarn on Saturday April 20 (our LYS Day) we will take your name and email address. We will email you your code as soon as we receive them.
Here is a sneak peek of “Magical Thinking,” a new pattern that will be FREE at participating yarn stores when you buy yarn to make it on April 27 and 28 for @tnnaorgLYS Day. There is a list of LYS’s in my Ravelry group that are participating in this giveaway The pattern requires 3 skeins of fingering weight yarn for both sizes (which fits everyone) and is a “pullover shawl” - not a poncho! It is the shape of my design “All Points South” - more details next week! “Magical Thinking” will be available for sale on Ravelry the week after LYS Day. This is a good pattern for beginners as the stitches are simple, the knitting goes quickly, and the yarn does all of the work!

My Throwback is blocked and I am ready to pick up the front bands. We watched The Amazing Race tonight and that isn't the best show for picking up stitches. You need to watch not just listen. I'll pick up tomorrow afternoon. It will be a good break from cleaning the house.

Susan called yesterday and Cathy texted me today with a question about the blog. When they are opening the blog on their phone (or iPad) it says that the site is not secure? It wasn't coming up on my iPad but I did find this article about it.
It was still bothering me so I did a bit more checking. Above is a screen shot if I typed in areallygoodyarn.blogspot.ca
This is what came up when I typed in areallygoodyarn.blogspot.com. It's weird (one is secure and one isn't) but according to the article it isn't anything to be worried about. You aren't entering any personal information. I get the Not Secure when I look at ESPN.com as well.

Now it's time for bed. The next week and a bit are going to be very busy.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Dune and Ozone are spectacular colors! Your intarsia sweater is so very petty, too. I just love intarsia knitting. It's worth every color change, isn't it! And, knitting with colors coming from both hands is mesmerizing to total strangers when knitting in public. ;)