Monday, April 29, 2019

Procrastinating

This crescent shape shawl has a section of stocking stitch, leading into a section of a one colour brioche stitch with eyelets. Finished with a wavy border. 
Ordree is a new pattern from Brian Smith. You can purchase it on Ravelry.

You need 3 skeins of fingering weight yarn. We have many different colours of fingering weight yarn in stock. I think you'll be able to find three that you like 😘


I am the queen of procrastination. I can admit to it. I finished my tax return this afternoon and then the fun began. We have the tax program on my Windows laptop. For some reason I can not get the printer connected. Every April I have the same problem trying to print my return. I save it as a PDF and try to email it to my MacBook to print. Every year I have problems emailing it. Every year I end up in tears and about to throw things. I am happy to announce that after spending time trying to add a printer (about 1/2 hour more than I should have) it hit me how to email it over in a quick and easy fashion. No tears. No yelling. No throwing. I can breath a sigh of relief and now I can knit tonight. First up is dinner at The Works.

Dinner was great as always. I had a chance to knit a few rows and now it's time for bed. I'm going to sleep in tomorrow. At least until 7.

No comments: