Thursday, April 11, 2019

Bewitched

Alex brought a friend to work with her today. Meet Monkey Jacobus. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry. Alex knit him in fingering weight singles to go with the baby blanket I showed a few weeks ago. What an amazing baby gift.

Mr. UPS brought a box from Spincycle yesterday. Meet Stay Out Of The Forest. A new colour in Dyed in the Wool.
Devilish Grin is very different in this shipment.

This is the third Potluck Merino DK from Hedgehog.

The skeins of Vintage DK from Primrose are beautiful. I have them on the website and Diana is going to pick up some skeins of Bewitched tomorrow to knit me another Hipster. It was very hard to pick a colour but you can't go wrong with purple.
Photo ©Andrea Mowry
I received an email from the amazing ladies at Spincycle Yarns and another order of Dream State is on the way. We will have kits for Nightshift at the Frolic in the original colourway and in the colours that I used for mine.
There wasn't a lot of sleep last night. My flight was good but it was midnight when dad dropped me off. I spent time in the store this morning and then I came home to work on the website. And watch The Masters. Once the Toronto-Boston hockey game is done I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow we are going to continue working on kits for LYS Day.
Blue Sky Fibers has discontinued Royal Petites. These are small balls of 100% alpaca. Two balls make the Countess Mitts. We will have a variety of colours made into kits (with the pattern) for $29.
A delicate lace vine travels up the center of these feminine mitts. Adorn your hands with beauty and practicality.

2 comments:

Sisidaboom said...

Any of these kits still available?

Julie said...

The Nightshift kits will be available at the Frolic. If there are any kits after the show we will have them available on the website.

We have Countess Mitt kits in the store.