Saturday, April 13, 2019

Sleeve #2

What a beautiful day. My friend and I went outside for new pictures of our Hipster Shawl. The last pictures I took were not very good.
We used 4 balls of Lirico from Louisa Harding.

Lynn and I have been moving more yarn to get ready for LYS Day.
You will have green signs throughout the store with amazing deals on a lot of yarn.

 All remaining balls of Kauni Effektgarn 100% wool 8/2 will be $15 on LYS Day.
Kauni is created in Dalby, Denmark. Kauni Effektgarn’s stunning gradients are the longest in the industry. The colors never cease to delight as they slowly transition throughout the skein.  Kauni Effektgarn brings joy, warmth, color and comfort to your daily life.
The first sleeve is finished and the second one is underway.
My new chair arrived this morning. The one I was using was comfortable but didn't look very good. It was the original bar stool from our townhouse. Now I use it for shows. It's back in the shed and ready to go to the Frolic.
I have a perfect view of the TV from my seat. What a great afternoon of golf. Now it's time for the puck drop of the Toronto/Boston hockey game. Time to knit.

No comments: