Saturday, April 06, 2019

Showing Off Finished Projects

Cathy finished Free Your Fade in beautiful spring colours. She used Rockshelter Sock - one of my favourite yarns in Sage, Claude Monet and Pisgah National Forest.

I bought new mannequins for the store this week. We used to have mannequins like this but the legs were broken during many trips to shows. Dad and Beth aren't always kind to my friends.

Now I can get better pictures of our finished garments.
More colours of Rockshelter Sock are on the way and we could see them by the end of next week.
I took my new friend outside for a picture.
Rita and Sara visited this morning. Rita was wearing her Comfort Fade Cardi. Rita loves blacks and greys so we put together a great combination for her in tosh dk.



This afternoon Zorica and her daughter Sonja visited. Sonja had on her The Weekender that Zorica knit for her. It is knit in Woolstok and Sonja loves it so much that her mom is making her another one in grey.

I love seeing your finished projects. Please wear them in and show them off!

No comments: